The Small Family | Family Session: Manassas Battlefields

Friday, February 17, 2017

Hello! Welcome to my little photography blog. One of my goals for MGP in 2017 is to be better at documenting my work. That lead to me choosing to dust off my old blogging skills and creating this little space. I hope that when you visit here you'll get a sense of my style, and can feel just how passionate I am about capturing priceless moments for my clients. Whether it's a once in a lifetime moment, like a wedding or birth, or simply a family session to document their current season of life, I pour my heart and soul into each project I take on. 

My first session of the year actually took place on New Year's Day! We've had an unseasonably warm winter here in Northern Virginia and this southern girl isn't complaining! For this we had 60 degree weather and amazing sunlight. I couldn't ask for better weather in the spring, let alone JANUARY! It was wonderful! 


These kids are some of the best I know. Getting them all to look and smile was a piece of cake. For real!!! I love you, Small family!










No comments

Post a Comment