Mondays with MGP: Displaying Your Images

Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy Monday, y'all! Today I wanted to take a minute and showcase something that I think is SO important in a home, displaying family images. If you haven't ever framed pictures of your family, DO IT! Having family pictures up on the walls of our home brings me so much joy. I also need to give credit to MY wonderful family photographer, Misty, who does incredible work. Wouldn't you agree? 

As a photographer, seeing my images up in client's homes is just the best. I love nothing more than seeing my pictures come off of the computer and get put up onto walls for families to enjoy. 

For me personally I love having a mix of canvas prints and framed prints up in my home. How do you display your family pictures? 




So get your pictures off of your computer and on to your walls! You won't regret it!!! 

No comments

Post a Comment